TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win-Win Terms and Condtions For Channel Partners
- No transportation cost shall be applied on any Invoice irrespective of the value of the Invoice, if
you are located within the territory of Goa.
In case you are based anywhere else in the country then the packing charges as well as the transportation cost shall be applicable as per the company system and will be reflected in the quotation.
- All rates quoted are in Indian Rupees and are subject to change without prior notice if advance is not credited in our company A/C, as mentioned below in the Performa Invoice/ Sales Order.
- Basic rates will remain same for 7 days. Taxes as per government regulations.
- Request of samples will be met within 24 hours from the time of receiving the request if you are
based within the Territory of Goa.
In case you are based outside the territory of Goa then the product shall be billed and dispatched to you upon receiving advance payment into our Bank Account, for the Invoice as well as transportation. Cost of transportation shall be as per local courier charges and will be reflected in the Tax Invoice.
- Application of its LOGO is possible and will be charged extra depending upon the artwork provided by the you in CRD, PNG or AI format only based upon the quantity ordered by you and in case of such an order, details will be discussed separately for each and every product.
- Proforma Invoice/ Bill of Quantity (P.I./ B.O.Q) can be done only after getting proper Purchase Order (P.O.) duly signed by Account Head, General Manager and Purchase Manager with registration number, date, full name of buyer, including GST and seal of ordering company. (Verbal confirmation not accepted)
- For export shipments we need the agreement sealed and signed by the Directors with Bank
details (Bank name and branch address of consignee), correspondence bank of consignee’s
bank, S.W.I.F.T., I.S.O. code are mandatory for export shipment and all the procedures will be
strictly followed with RBI and Indian Custom Authority rules only and all the documents from our
side will be provided accordingly.
Certificate of Origin and other required documents to be provided by Indian Authority only.
- Taxes are not applicable in case of export and invoice will be given only in foreign currency according to the RBI exchange rates and shipment will be done only after crediting the invoice amount in our bank account. All correspondences related to export shipments shall compulsorily be conducted through email.
- We provide a six months warranty on our electrical equipment and can be availed by you by
producing the warranty card with serial number along with the original invoice or with the original
Invoice copy bearing the seal of “Warranty” on it.
Post warranty service can be claimed by contacting the service centre directly.
- Seal and Signature of your representative on the Invoice Copy or LR copy is proof that the goods are received in full quantity and good condition.
- Return of material will be accepted if the material is returned within 2 days from the date of receiving the material and shall be adjusted in the form of a Credit Note upon confirmation from the Authorized Personnel of our company.
- Material returned must be in good condition and must be eligible for resale. The products should not bear any scratches, dents or damage that may have occurred from your end.
- Our GST No. 30AAKCS3167K1Z8
- Payment should be done through online wire transfer/ NEFT/ RTGS or Cheque.